Friday, November 21, 2008

Update of Good News!

Well, for those of you who are wanting updates on my actual medical status, here is some info!

I got some really good news this week! Did some more tests this week and the doctor gave be a good report.

A few weeks ago, I had a test done and the doctor pointed out all the "bad stuff" in my body. There was a lot of "little bad stuff" in my body...which is not a good thing. "Big bad stuff" can be removed easier then "little bad stuff".

This week, we did the exact same test and all the "little bad stuff" is GONE!!!! yeah! this is such good news! There is still one "Big bad stuff" left and that could be easily removed through surgery and medication.

God is answering prayers!

Nothing has been definitely set at this point for treatment and my doctor is keeping a close eye on me. I will keep you posted as things progress.

Thank you for all prayers and support!

*Megan*

2 comments:

The Ellis Family said...

That's wonderful news!!! Only God can do the impossible!

Survivor said...

I can't help but think, "expect miracles!" **jana**